Informational Resource Links at Rocky Mount Family Medical Center in Rocky Mount, NC
Read on to find informational resource links. For more information, call us or schedule an appointment online! We are conveniently located at 804 English Road, Suite 100 Rocky Mount, NC 27804.
At Family Medical Center of Rocky Mount, we attempt to provide our patients with the latest in medical technology and information. The Links page was created as a way to assist our patients search for additional information. While we make every effort to keep this page current, links constantly change and some may become obsolete. If you find a broken link, please notify Family Medical Center, and we will remove it from our website page. We hope that you find this page a valuable resource when researching information for both you and your family.*
- AARP: The AARP provides specifics on internet safety, how to protect your privacy, and the most up-to-date virus protections.
- FBI: This is a list of common fraud schemes aimed at older Americans.
- SeniorNet.org: SeniorNet offers computer training at senior centers, public libraries, schools, and hospitals as part of their mission to provide older adults computer technology education.
- Fraud.org: Fraud.org helps protect consumers from being victimized by fraud.
- FTC’s PassItOn Campaign: The PassItOn Campaign enlists people 65 and older in an effort to recognize and report fraud and other scams. Topics include imposter scams, identity theft, charity fraud, health care scams, paying too much, and you have won scams.
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- US Government Nutrition Information
- National Library of Medicine
- Web MD
- National Institutes of Health
- US Food and Drug Administration
- Hepatitis Information Network
- Center Watch Clinical Trials Listing
- Merck Manual of Medical Information
- National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases
- Women’s Heart Foundation
- Fitness Online
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Focus on Your Child
- Focus on the Family
- Nash Health Care Systems
- Rocky Mount Chamber of Commerce
- The Breast Cancer Site
- Breckenridge Retirement Center
- Spring Arbor Residential Assisted Living & Alzheimers Dementia Care
- Brookdale Senior Living Solutions
- Affordable Healthcare Insurance
- Quit Smoking Community
*Family Medical Center of Rocky Mount makes no endorsement, expressed or implied, of any links to or from its site, nor is it responsible for the content or activities of any linked sites. The inclusion of links from this site does not imply endorsement by the Family Medical Center of Rocky Mount. Any questions should be directed to the administrators of this or any other specific sites.
Links are provided only as an informational resource. Please note that none of the links provided are on our servers nor are they maintained by us or affiliated with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service, and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the content at the linked sites, nor are we responsible for their availability, accuracy or content.