Family Care Specialist in Rocky Mount, NC
Each family should have the ability to reach out to their family doctor if they have any illnesses or injuries they are dealing with. If you are looking for a family doctor, contact us today! For more information, call us or schedule an appointment online! We are conveniently located at 804 English Road, Suite 100 Rocky Mount, NC 27804.
Table of Contents:
Family physicians are the only specialists qualified to treat most ailments and provide comprehensive healthcare for people of all ages, and genders from newborns to seniors and male or female.
Our family physicians care for patients regardless of age or health condition. They are able to serve patients at first contact of major health concerns and help them to navigate the healthcare system including specialists, hospital care coordination and follow-up.
These major following services are available at Rocky Mount Family Medical:
• Weight loss strategies
• Annual visits
• Newborn care
• Well-child checkups
• Acute care
• Trigger point injections
• Skin biopsies
• Cyst removal (usually minor)
• Complex chronic care includingHypertension
• High cholesterol
• Heart Failure
If you are looking for a family doctor in your area that can help treat not only you, but the entire family and their health concerns, contact Rocky Mount Family Medical today. We are here to help you when you need it most!
A family doctor doesn’t just help you when you are feeling ill, they are there for you and continuously offer a medical relationship with you and your family, so they can ensure you stay healthier regardless of your age.
Some of the top reasons to have a family doctor for your family include:
1. Live longer
2. Better health care
3. Better health overall
4. Fewer hospital admissions or visits to the emergency room
5. Higher patient satisfaction
Your family doctor is your main point of contact when it comes to you and your family’s health. They are known as your health or medical home, as your doctor’s clinic is able to meet your everyday health care concerns and needs as well as connect you with any outside resources you may need including specialists.
A few more benefits to having a family doctor that you may not have known:
1. You are offered more support to help achieve your personal health goals
2. Our physicians offer preventative care and disease management to every patient
3. Observe your health history and we know what specialists may need to work with you
4. The ability to access a team of health professionals as well as any free programs and services for our patients
5. Our physicians have vast medical knowledge and can play a greater role in the decision-making when it comes to your health
The continuity of your care means we offer repeated contact between us and you as well as your family. Continuity of care is linked to lower death rates, higher patient satisfaction and improved patient trust with our patients. Trust is a main key element in the doctor-patient relationship as people are more likely to disclose important information to their doctors that they depend on.
It is very beneficial for our physicians to personally know our patients health history, as it helps them to make better-informed heath decisions and offers them personally tailored advice and recommendations.
There are many reasons why you should trust the same family doctor with your extended healthcare, a few of them are:
1. Our physicians are a trusted confidant
2. They know and understand you as well as your health history
3. Our physicians are here for you when you need us most
4. They are invested in your health
5. They want to help improve your health and life
If you want to live a long and healthy life, put your trust and care into our skilled, trustworthy and knowledgeable family care physicians here at Rocky Mount Family Medical. For more information, call us or schedule an appointment online! We are conveniently located at 804 English Road, Suite 100 Rocky Mount, NC 27804. We serve patients from Rocky Mount NC, Nashville NC, Westry NC, Dortches NC, Red Oak NC, and Sharpsburg NC.